I don’t remember if I’ve already posted this note from Marlee, but I’ve been cleaning through stuff (since I’ve read that book: the life changing magic of tidying up) and found this gem:
I hop that yoer babe is a gerl (I hope that your baby is a girl). Well Marlee, it looks like your hope became a reality. Your baby sister will be here before you know it.
Laun told the kids if they would read 4 big books in the month of June and write a book report for each one, that he’d reward them. I love Marlee’s book report on the Junie B. Jones book she read, even I enjoy that series. Porter did a power point instead (because he’s awesome like that).
Tonight the boys had tryouts for club soccer. Last night Porter tried out for Shooters (the club they were in last year) and tonight both Porter and Clayton tried out for another club called Nebo United. They know some other boys in that club and they really liked the club because of the coaches, so we decided to check it out. I’m glad we did, they both were really happy about it, so we will see tomorrow if they make a team. When we got home for tryouts I found pictures on my phone that Marlee took:
Porter’s in this group for tryouts.
No comments:
Post a Comment