Since it’s summer, Marlee has been going with me twice a week to Zumba at the church. She loves it. She rarely does the dances, but she has fun running around with all the other kids. I’m just happy that I am still getting in some exercise this late in my pregnancy, with only 25 days left until my due date!
Then Marlee and I did some shopping. I had some items I needed for my hospital bag, which I finally packed in case the baby decides to come early.
Then we took Carter to the babysitters and I took the older kids with me to the Studio C tech show. I went to high school with Matt Meese. We were in seminary and student council together. I told him that my kids wanted to meet him, so he told me about this tech show. It’s basically a run through of 15 skits without all the props and wardrobe. They go through all of them and figure out what changes to make, before their final taping. An audience watches the tech show and it lasts for almost 2 hours. Marlee was pretty star struck to see all the Studio C cast members in real life.
Waiting for the show to start-
After living here for over a year and a half, I finally took my kids to meet Matt. It was fun and it was really nice to sit and not chase Carter around.
Porter and Clayton have started soccer practices. They are on a new club- Nebo United, with new coaches and mostly new players. Porter has 3 other kids from his past team on this years team. The coaches seem great and we are excited about this change. Tonight our whole family went to Clayton’s practice. Clayton did awesome and I love to see him give 100%. Laun worked some on his laptop and then played soccer with Porter. Carter and Marlee had a blast playing and Marlee snapped some photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment