I recently read the book: the life-changing magic of tidying up. Afterwards, I went through the house and filled 14 bags of stuff to get rid of and this doesn’t even include the bags of stuff I threw away! Clayton and Porter were nice enough to load them all in the back of the truck and go to DI with me to donate the stuff. I still have some things to go through…like the storage room, garage, some of the office, a few other boxes and mementos/pictures, but I’m getting close to done. The house feels lighter and the spaces more organized. I’m really glad to get so much done before the baby comes. I was so proud of my kids and the stuff they got rid of, too.
On a side note- this is how Carter gives the baby kisses, not sure how he can even breathe. He smiles and says baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment