I’ve had a hard time finding someone to cut hair since we’ve moved to Utah. Today we went to this lady’s house in Springville for haircuts and we were all so happy with her work, that we will for sure go back. Plus, she only charges $10 for haircuts.
4 fresh haircuts for only $40!
What is it about pregnancy that makes you want to chop your hair off? I loose a lot of hair when the baby comes, so I might as well cut a bunch off now.
We were all so happy that Laun came back from his work trip (and I was grateful I didn’t go into labor with him out of town). He got to fly in a company’s private jet, rough day.
Laun told the kids if they would read 4 long books and write book reports for them, all in the month of June, then he would buy them kindles. Well, Marlee and Porter got right to it (they had plenty of time, since they got grounded from playing with friends for a couple weeks for fighting with each other) and today their kindles came in the mail. It most have motivated Clayton, because he went and finished his last book this week and started working on his book reports.
Marlee was so excited to download apps and watch Jessie on her new kindle that she worked so hard to earn.
No comments:
Post a Comment