One of my favorite things ever is when my kids get old enough to read to their younger siblings. I just adore this picture of Marlee reading to Carter.
Laun and I both have birthday’s in June and both get a free meal from Tucano’s, so we used the second coupon today. Then we walked around the Riverwood’s stores and bought a couple of outfits for the baby girl, who is due in 3 weeks!
I was so excited to see a bald eagle up close.
There was this massive flag up and flags for all the armed forces, it made me emotional. I’m so thankful for all the men and women who serve this great country.
When we got home the boys went to practice soccer and Laun and I took the littles to the splash pad. Carter got braver and braver and wetter and wetter. They had a good time.
water babies
Then we watched Zootopia as a family, and Carter got so into it and made so many animal sounds. It’s crazy how much better life is with kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment