My 34th birthday is today!
Carter’s smiles are the best!
My best friend Julie was conveniently in town from Colorado, so she took me out for breakfast. We had french toast at Kneaders. It was so great to chat, kid free and uninterrupted!
Then Laun left for meetings and the rest of us piled in the Tahoe and went out for the day.
First, we stopped by the hospital to see Grandma Black, who broke her arm. She was in good spirits and happy for visitors, especially the Larsen's who live out of state. Aunt Cherri was there, so we got to visit with her, too.
Then we went to Salt Lake. We ate lunch at the food court and the kids loved seeing (catching) the fish at the outdoor mall.
We went to the Church History Museum. Carter loves the kid area and the 6 minute video on a wrap around screen, of Joseph Smith’s first vision (go see it, if you haven’t already).
He barely got a nap today, so he was out on the way home and then just slept in my arms.
The kids had pizza, while the adults went out to the Trolley for my birthday meal. With my growing belly, Laun and I just shared a meal, I can only fit so much food in there at a time.
We had no cake and ice cream. Sad I know, but I’m not allowed to have dessert for the rest of my pregnancy (barely passed my glucose test), so you better believe I’m having a birthday dessert after this baby girl is born! Laun told me we would make up for it.
We ended the night with sparklers and pop rocks and other noisy stuff that kids love.
How fun to have some great people in town on my birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment