Laun turned 38 years old today. Happy Birthday to my favorite person ever!!!
I’m so grateful for Laun. He is very good looking and is such a genuine person. He has worked so hard to provide for his family with schooling and now a career. He is well educated, he’s earned a Bachelor, Masters and Doctorate degree…all while maintaining an amazing gpa. He’s earned all his degrees while being a husband and a father and some how still manages to put his family first. He is a cow nutritionist and the people he works for/with are so grateful for him and all his help. He can do anything, but still remains humble. He is fun to be around and is such a help to the kids and I. He loves his kids and is great with newborns. He is a great cook and I love that he almost always makes Sunday dinner. I feel so blessed to call him mine. The list could go on and on. Happy Birthday Laun, your family sure loves you.
No comments:
Post a Comment