Saturday, June 4, 2016

good start to June

I love June. It is an awesome month because Laun and I both have June birthdays. Laun will actually be in New York for a work conference during his birthday, so we celebrated a little early with a date.

Laun and I went to the Provo City Center Temple this morning. We went to the open house, but this is our first time to attend. It is beautiful inside and out…just like Laun.

IMG_1831

I love brick buildings.

IMG_1832

Then we used one of our free birthday meal coupons at Tucano’s for lunch, so good. And then we did a little shopping. I love this man.

We went home and napped and then as a family we went to Aunt Ina’s (who lives in Roy) for dinner. We saw lots of Mecham family- Ina & Wayne and most of their kids, Nancy & Allen & two of their children’s families and Edward & Marie, who had 3 of their kids. Our kids had a great time with cousins swimming and jumping on the trampoline. Carter loved picking and eating their strawberries. It was good catching up.

No comments: