Tuesday, June 14, 2016

progress

I had a doctor appointment today. I barely gained any weight…like .8 pounds. And the appointment 2 weeks before this one I had lost 2 pounds. So in one month’s time, since I’ve been restricted from eating desserts, (since I only  passed my glucose test by 1 point) I’ve actually gone down in weight. It’s funny how even when you are pregnant, you can loose weight by avoiding extra sugar. It’s been hard for me because I’m a huge dessert fan, but I’m so proud of myself for getting through a whole month of healthier eating and hopefully I won’t give birth to a 9 pound baby. Plus, I have been feeling way less light headed and less nauseas since I’ve been eating better.

I am 36 weeks pregnant (as of Monday), which means I only have 27 days left until my due date! I got checked today and I am already 70% effaced and dilated to a 2! I usually progress pretty early, but this is even faster than usual. I have another appointment with my doctor in a week and he predicts I’ll make it, but wouldn’t be surprised if I go early. He said that’s very far along for being 36 weeks, so we will see if I have progressed more next week and if this baby decided to come early. Watch, I’ll go past my due date-haha.

No comments: