I’m sure the highlight of Laun’s day was when the primary children sang songs in sacrament meeting, especially since Carter is in nursery, but still felt the need to get up on the stand with Marlee.
After church the men in the ward got cinnamon rolls, I thought that was an awesome idea.
For dinner I made Laun chicken cordon bleu and it is the best I’ve made by far. I finally didn’t overcook the chicken. Laun is always awesome to help in the kitchen and made amazing side dishes: sweet potatoes, beans and corn on the cob. He also makes some darn good berry lemonade.
I’ve always been so impressed with Laun. He is such a great father. He loves his children so fiercely. They all know he has their back. In fact, sometimes he gets a little fired up at the boys soccer games, because he is so protective of them. He teaches them, loves them, provides for them, reads scriptures with them, prays with them, has FHE with them, gets them treats when he has a lot of traveling for work, helps them with scouts or what they need, challenges them, motivates them, etc. I feel so blessed that he’s my husband and the father to our children. I can’t wait to see him with another baby soon, because he adores newborns. We all love you so much Laun.
No comments:
Post a Comment