Friday, June 10, 2016

baby practice

Today we babysat my friend’s baby (Mandi Perrero). Carter has really been happy whenever he sees a baby, but I was curious to see how he’d do with a baby at our house. He loved it. He wanted to hold the baby and just smiled.

IMG_1902

He also makes this goofy face lately when I take pictures.

IMG_1903IMG_1909

When it was Marlee’s turn to hold the baby he wasn’t very happy, in fact, he tried grabbing him back.

IMG_1910

Let’s hope this love and baby excitement keeps up when his little sister arrives.

I did love watching how my little’s interacted with a baby. And Clayton and Porter were gone at the baby’s house babysitting his older siblings. I’m glad my kids are such help with other children. And I still can’t believe we are going to have a baby of our own again, so soon!

IMG_1913IMG_1914

No comments: