Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Laun’s home

Laun has been in Ithaca, New York since Sunday, for a nutrition conference. We are all so glad he came home today. I would’ve loved to have gone with him, but you can’t fly that close to your due date (I have a little over a month left)!

IMG_0217IMG_0212IMG_0220

He’s so sweet to bring us all something when he goes on trips. The kids got a big box of chocolates.

IMG_1867

Carter got a little fishy toy & I got t-shirts.

IMG_1870

Laun can’t resist teasing and loving on Carter.

IMG_1878

Carter is cute, even when he lazily watches a movie…on Laun’s phone and on our bed. He’s pretty sure he’s the king of the house.

IMG_1876IMG_1879

I made cheesecake for Laun’s birthday, but we had it today, since he was in NY on the big day.

IMG_1883

Carter was so funny, every time the candles got lit he would blow them out and then he started taking raspberries.

IMG_1885IMG_1887

I’m still on my sugar restriction, but I did have 3 bites and then walked to and from the relief society activity just to make up for it. I’ve actually done very well for the last 3 weeks at avoiding desserts and eating less white carbs. I finally remembered to take a picture of these flowers blooming in our front flower bed. 

IMG_1893

No comments: