Some days are better than others and today was a good day.
Carter woke up asking where TT and Port Port (Clayton and Porter) were. I told him in bed and then found him in their room. He was laying next to Clayton, but I couldn’t get a picture in time, before he got out and tried getting to Porter.
Carter’s not used to being awake before them. With school they are early risers, but now that I let them sleep in until 8 am, Carter is up before them.
My bed is full of laundry and boys. I think it’s funny that they all watch netflix on the phone together, instead of the TV. While they relaxed, Marlee and I had a great time at Zumba at the church. I felt a lot more energy than normal.
I love that Clayton and Porter can babysit. I went to my pregnancy appointment without Carter today. Since my last visit a couple weeks ago, I’ve lost 2 pounds. Which is no shocker since that’s when the doctor told me I barely passed my glucose test and can’t have dessert the rest of my pregnancy. With eating less sugar/white carbs, that is a quick way to loose weight, even when prego. It’s been hard, but I’ve done pretty good and I’m proud of myself. Hopefully, I won’t have a 9 pound baby! And I’m 34 weeks pregnant today…only 6 weeks to go (unless she comes early).
No comments:
Post a Comment