I am so proud of my boys! They both made an A team on the Nebo United Soccer Club. In fact, when Clayton found out he had a spot on the team, he didn’t even bother going to the Shooter’s Club tryouts tonight. The nice thing is that they both know boys on their teams. Several boys from Porter’s last club season also tried out for this club and made the team. And two of the boys on Clayton’s team are actually sons of one of the dairy men that Laun does nutrition for. In fact, our boys have gone to their house before to play soccer with them. The coaches seem really good, too. That was one of the biggest factors for me. Plus, this clubs fee’s are cheaper than Shooter’s. The only down side is that the club is more Payson based (and Shooter’s was more Spanish Fork, but included surrounding cities), so the boys will likely have their practices in Payson, which is a little farther drive. Although, last season, Porter practiced once a week in Payson and once in Spanish Fork. But most of Clayton’s were pretty close.
Last year my boys were both on a B team, which didn’t surprise me, since they both had only played city soccer and took off 1 year (before they started club) of playing soccer since Laun started a new job, we moved, I was healing from a hip replacement and Carter was in a body cast…it was a crazy year! So I am very proud of them for both already moving up to an A team this year. I told them I needed a picture and they wanted to make an A with their hands.
Marlee figured she needed a picture of making an A, too. She should get an A for all the games of theirs she’s attended!
And I’m suppose to be reading this (massive) book for book club, but I can’t seem to get through it. Hmmmm….maybe if I’d quit falling asleep, I could actually read it. Reading always seems to put me asleep. On a side note, I finished reading (on my own-not a book club book) the life changing magic of tidying up and I’m happy to say that we’ve already filled 9 kitchen trash bags worth of stuff to donate to DI and have thrown away some stuff. Plus, we aren’t even done with the whole house yet! Hopefully, we can finish before the baby comes.
No comments:
Post a Comment