Saturday, June 15, 2013

Utah trip- part7

I am so glad we got a group picture before the reunion ended. Laura positioned everyone and got her camera set up on the tripod, and then Matt (Brandon’s brother) snapped some pictures.

i-z5V2kWJ-L

It was a great reunion and we are so thankful for Dad and Mom and all the planning, time and money that they put into this trip.

 

On our way home we stopped by Lee’s Ferry and played in the water. Even though it is hot outside the water was freezing still.

Turley reunion 496

Turley reunion 504

Turley reunion 495

 

We braved the cold water and jumped in.

Turley reunion 498Turley reunion 499Turley reunion 500

Turley reunion 510

Clayton took a lot more coaxing to finally get in.

Turley reunion 519

Turley reunion 522Turley reunion 523

Laun told Clayton that if he’d jump in the water again then his mom would get in:)

Turley reunion 555

It.was.cold.

Turley reunion 534Turley reunion 536Turley reunion 542

Lee’s Ferry is so beautiful.

Turley reunion 563

Big shocker…Clayton did some more fishing.

Turley reunion 572

Turley reunion 605

 

I love these 4 peoples.

Turley reunion 569

We played in the sand.

Turley reunion 575

Marlee’s face shows it- sandy face.

Turley reunion 603

I played in the sand, too.

I put the first initial of everyone in our family:

Laun, Catherine, Clayton, Porter, Cooper and Marlee

Turley reunion 593Turley reunion 595

Look who got a teva tan.

Turley reunion 599

Turley reunion 608

Turley reunion 615

I love all these pictures that Clayton took of Laun and I.

Turley reunion 618Turley reunion 619Turley reunion 621Turley reunion 622

I think it’s funny that we are both wearing University shirts from schools that Laun has graduated from. Although, I think we are way bigger Utah State fans. Go Aggies!

Turley reunion 623

The boys tried to fit in as much as they could before we headed home:

some fishing

Turley reunion 634

and lizard catching (Porter gets pretty intense about lizard catching)

Turley reunion 630

No wonder Laun’s the kids favorite…here he is helping Porter catch a lizard.

iphone pics reunion 165

Turley reunion 638Turley reunion 641

No comments: