Enjoying the boat ride.
Ryan is the pro boat driver.
Laun teasing Porter.
Anyone wonder how Marlee feel’s about tube rides?
This is how her face looks pretty much the entire time, with a huge smile. When all the other kids looked scared Marlee just smiled away.
Marlee even smiled when they got some air.
Kami gave the menfolk quite a scare. She is one fast boat driver.
Marlee kept smiling all day, here she is happily climbing down the boat ladder to swim in the lake.
Ryan drove the boat so fast, it is a miracle Kami, Lucy or I never fell off.
Our abs ached from laughing so hard and our hands hurt from holding on for dear life.
I love these boys.
Porter is going,
going,
and gone.
Two kids fell off the tube on that ride, but they just keep getting right back on.
This time Porter managed to stay on, even though he basically stood straight up.
swim time= flip time
Porter
Kallie
Porter
Ryan
Porter
Raegan and Kami relaxing
What a shocker (not), Clayton is fishing.
I love this picture of my boys.
The water was the perfect temperature for swimming.
Driving to the bridge.
Alissa was so scared on the fast ride, she was screaming at her dad, but she made it.
Probably the highlight of my day was watching this little girl on the easy ski.
Waving to mom.
Then she really started showing off by twirling the handle bars around and everyone cheered- showoff:)
I love Porter’s cheesy grin.
Clayton’s turn
This falling picture makes Clayton look like a ghost or something.
Thank you Ryan and Kami for letting us join you! We always have a good time.
Plus, we finally tired Marlee out. On the way home we discovered that she was asleep sucking her thumb and that she had pulled her bathing suit half way down so that she could touch her belly button. This girl.
2 comments:
Marlee looks like a beauty queen waving! I love the pictures of the kids doing flips into the water.
I love the faces of the guys on the tube - awesome!
Post a Comment