We went to Zion’s National Park today. The kids loved what seemed like the never ending tunnel.
There was rock cut out of the tunnel, like windows so you could see the mountains.
Here's a picture of one of the tunnel view points from the outside.
Then we stopped and played in the water.
Clayton caught a tadpole.
Then we went to Navajo Lake.
I got soaked while unloading the boat. In case you can’t tell, my pants are soaked.
The weather was perfect.
Then the waves hit and we had to get off the lake before our boat sunk.
Laun and I got drenched again, luckily the water felt great.
Laun and I with drenched pants.
At the lodge Porter had fun playing chess with Brandon’s brother Matt. Porter was excited to learn some new chess moves.
The kitchen and living room stay busy at night.
Grandpa made smores tonight.
The boys have been catching snakes in the backyard.
Laun took the boys out for some night fishing.
No comments:
Post a Comment