I get emotional when I think of Laun. Not only is he an amazing husband, he is the best dad to our kids.
I’m positive he loves his kids more than life. He would do anything for his children. He is their protector, their provider, their example, their biggest fan, and their rock.
Laun’s dad died when Laun was only 7 months old. Thank goodness Grandpa Hall (Mike’s father) was there to teach Laun how to be a father.
Dear Laun,
Thank you for being a great husband.
Thank you for being an awesome dad.
Thank you for being unselfish with your time.
Thank you for choosing family first.
Thank you for being the funnest person I know.
Thank you for loving me and showing our kids what a great marriage is and should be.
Thank you for your sense of humor.
Thank you for being a tease.
Thank you for teaching our kids.
Thank you for holding the priesthood.
Thank you for being so damn good looking (that’s right Laun…I swore).
Thank you for having sweet dance moves.
Thank you for being you.
Thank you for making our life good.
We love you Laun Hall
Happy Father’s Day
Today we were traveling home from the Turley Reunion, so I didn’t make Laun breakfast in bed.
I was home in time to make him cordon bleu for dinner though.
No comments:
Post a Comment