Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Utah trip- part 3

Today we took our boat to Panguitch Lake and got some fishing in.

I like how Clayton and Ben are wearing sweaters sporting Universities their father’s have attended.

IMG_0528

Dad waving to those of us on shore.

IMG_0551IMG_0552

We got plenty of chatting and snacking time in.

i-DkkwLhh-M

(pic by Laura)

Love my mom and dad.

i-JC59GL9-M

(pic by Laura)

 

Justin seems to have a crowd of children following him wherever he goes.

IMG_0565

The kids got plenty of fishing time.

IMG_0558IMG_0562IMG_0561IMG_0524

Elizabeth and Andy brought a canoe.

The boat and canoe got plenty of use, they were pretty much occupied all day.

IMG_0543

This girl loves the water.

IMG_0587

Ted trying out the canoe.

IMG_0572

Josiah and Andy

IMG_0579

 

I am in love with this little girl…

IMG_0583IMG_0586

 

Justin

IMG_0596

 

Dad and Richard

IMG_0592

Laun

IMG_0604

That is a boat full of kids.

IMG_0563

The kids are eagerly waiting their turn.

i-Knpj5vf-M

(pic by Laura)

 

IMG_0567

 

Elizabeth pretty much gave every child in the family a ride on the canoe.

She was even nice enough to let the crazies (Marlee and Josiah) “help” her paddle.

IMG_0649

Clayton pretty much had a fishing pole in his hand all day.

IMG_0651

Marlee looks to grown up to me in this picture.

IMG_0666

Gavin and Ben

IMG_0673

Avery and Marlee

IMG_0661

Porter

IMG_0659

skipping stones

IMG_0670

Laun was on the boat all day, he took group after group out.

IMG_0621IMG_0624

good fishing

IMG_0684IMG_0687

Josiah and Grandpa

IMG_0638

 

Marlee caught a fish, but she kept that thing as far away from her as she could.

iphone pics reunion 091

Mabel and I

iphone pics reunion 099

 

Avery caught a fish, but she wanted Laun to hold it. 

iphone pics reunion 103

iphone pics reunion 106iphone pics reunion 107

Porter and I

(I like the view in my sunglasses)

iphone pics reunion 108

I spy Porter in my sunglasses.

iphone pics reunion 115iphone pics reunion 121

I love my sometimes serious Porter.

iphone pics reunion 116

Clayton reeled in a fish and Laun netted it.

iphone pics reunion 119

Ben

iphone pics reunion 130

Clayton learning how to drive the boat. 

iphone pics reunion 134

The kids proudly showing off the fish we caught.

iphone pics reunion 136

We were out almost all day.

i-L9Lx5Rp-M

 

Some pictures by Laura:

i-RH8NXMK-M

Laun and Andy

i-JQjgK26-Mi-T9VBVdp-M

 

We went to a creek on the way back to gut the fish.

IMG_0691

Kenley and Laura

IMG_0699

Elizabeth fishing

IMG_0706

Ben fishing

IMG_0712IMG_0717

 

After dinner we had a bubble activity put on by Laura and Justin.

IMG_0728

Johnson boys and Grandpa

IMG_0729

The kids have been loving the yard.

IMG_0730

Laura showing the kids how the bubble blowers work.

IMG_0732IMG_0737

Marlee did pretty good, except when she would inhale the bubbles.

IMG_0740IMG_0749

Bubble madness begins…

IMG_0742IMG_0754IMG_0768

The kids (and adults) really loved making huge bubbles:

IMG_0772IMG_0788

The bubbles looked so funky when they popped:

IMG_0789

It was endless entertainment.

IMG_0804IMG_0807IMG_0836

They had a contest to see who could make the longest bubble strand.

IMG_0815

 

My sister Laura took these awesome bubble pictures:

i-MhZzBmV-M

Marlee is adorable.

i-sZhKRPx-Li-p78scx3-Mi-pqBMw3x-Mi-9RzZLTt-Mi-v5tCG8t-Li-rthsVjr-Mi-c9f4R78-Mi-CPKpvGm-L

 

Carolyn and Clayton with the Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip cookies they helped Grandpa make.

IMG_0848

 

Rachel did Scripture Jeopardy tonight and divided the grandkids into two teams. It was a huge hit and I was impressed with how much all the kids knew. I’m pretty sure they know more than I do about the scriptures.

IMG_0850

They got pretty competitive and I think they were all disappointed when they realized they tied.

IMG_0852

 

We went on a night stroll and fishing trip.

IMG_0853IMG_0855IMG_0861IMG_0884

It was a packed day.

No comments: