Thursday, June 6, 2013

happy birthday baby

Laun turned 35 today!

We went to the Wilcox auction today and then ate some Chester’s chicken in the truck on the way home.

Laun loves having his picture taken:)

IMG_0304

 

We had Key Lime Pie before dinner, because the birthday boy wanted dessert before dinner.

I didn’t make the pie, I got it from Costco. It really bothered Porter that I didn’t make a homemade treat, but I knew we would be traveling that day and I wouldn’t be home to bake.

IMG_0319IMG_0320IMG_0324IMG_0326

 

Porter getting a hug from his daddy after Laun read his sweet birthday card.

IMG_0312

Porter’s birthday card to his daddy:

IMG_0335

Marlee’s card to Daddy- I love how she writes the letters M for Marlee, H for Hall and L for Laun, so sweet.

IMG_0329IMG_0330

 

Dinner was delicious (we love bread, meats and cheese in this house) and I picked up one of Laun’s favorite drinks.

IMG_0331

Happy Birthday Laun, we love you so very much!

 

On a side note, Clayton’s rattlesnake skin is dry.

IMG_0334

No comments: