Friday, December 2, 2016

the littles

I have an amazing visiting teacher named Nancy. She has started taking Marlee to and from school each day. It has been great to not worry if Carter takes a late nap, if I’m in the middle of baking or chores. I offered to drive one way, but her daughter is older and so she told me not to worry about it since I would have to load up 2 little ones. This is really going to be life changing when Carter is in his body cast and I don’t have to load and unload him twice a day. I’m so grateful for her service.

Here’s Marlee waiting at the door for her ride.

20161202_081456

It almost makes me sad to see how happy Sydney gets when she has time out of her Pavlik harness. She loves to grab her feet & smiles like crazy.

20161202_12470820161202_12465620161202_124719

20161202_12480220161202_12480520161202_124810

I got our of the shower to Christmas ornaments on the ground. Cater has definitely been here.

20161202_141332

love my baby girl

20161202_14290820161202_14294620161202_143032

No comments: