Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas

Before the chaos starts…Santa presents and stockings.

The boys got sport bags, Marlee a scooter and bank, Carter batman and superman toys and Sydney a doll.

20161224_224733

I got my white Christmas…

20161225_07593320161225_080929

And Laun and the boys did plenty of snow shoveling before church.

20161225_07584620161225_080326

Stocking and present time-

IMG_5477

20161225_085551

For breakfast we had our traditional sour cream coffee cake and egg nog.

IMG_5478

Marlee got a piggy bank with $60 and she will add money to it to save for Disneyland.

20161225_08551520161225_085819

I love this personal puzzle I ordered for Carter of our family.

20161225_093716

A memory game I ordered (also from Pin Hole Press) for Marlee, that has all pictures with her.

20161225_09384620161225_093923

Marlee made the cutest reindeer envelope and book for her daddy.

IMG_5488IMG_5487IMG_5494

And I love her Christmas tree drawing.

IMG_5492

One of my favorites today- a wooden pen that Porter made for me in his school class.

20161225_091738

What a talented kid!

IMG_5482

Chaos -

20161225_094200

Gifts from Daddy Clause (what Laun calls himself) this year- bank accounts for each child with money in them.

20161225_095706

Grandma Lucy gave us a keyboard and Porter is going to do online lessons and teach Marlee, so excited!

20161225_174109

And while Laun was napping, I took down the Christmas tree. It may seem like I’m a scrooge to take it down on Christmas, but I was so sick of a live tree in our home after a month! He woke up surprised.

No comments: