Wednesday, December 14, 2016

feet

I got a second opinion from another foot doctor today. He said a lot of similar things as the first doctor…like try to put off surgery as long as possible, we have to reconstruct your foot, you don’t have a typical bunion, I’d have to have my feet operated on 6 months apart, I’d be down for a long time, etc. So to help with my “bunion” pain without doing surgery for now, he gave me these bunion splints to sleep in at night. I was a little sad on the way home, thinking about it, but I’m over it. At least I have something that will hopefully help. He also gave me these white things to wear with shoes on, but they really don’t feel good, so I doubt I’ll use those, but hopefully the splints help. He also told me about some tennis shoes to get with wider toe room, so that should help, too. I’m really glad I saw him, since he gave me some things to help now with the pain.

20161214_115124

No comments: