Thursday, December 29, 2016

it’s all about the kids

The Larsen’s headed home, it was fun having them. I think they will miss Sydney the most! Carter smells pretty stinky in his cast and his attitude is a little stinky, too, but I’m sure they’ll miss him, too!

20161229_074308

I love a sleeping babe.

20161229_104040

Before the break, was parent teacher conferences. Clayton’s geography teacher is really impressed with him. He likes that he placed 2nd in the geography bee last year and on his big project he got 155 out of 150. The only part that made me sad is that Clayton chose Arizona, he misses it so much.

20161229_12561020161229_125622

I love Marlee’s art pieces.

20161229_125709

I’m so thankful for Laun and how hard he works to provide for us, even when he has to go out in the cold to dairies.

20161229_143147

Took the kids to the festival of lights.

I love Sydney’s little profile, sitting on Laun’s lap and checking out the lights.

20161229_19195120161229_19250420161229_192718

The joy of bigger siblings is that you get to enjoy their forts, just ask Sydney.

20161229_211052

No comments: