I’m so glad I got a picture with my mom holding Carter, it’s not the first time she’s held a kid in a body cast!
It’s crazy how much time goes in to caring for little ones. Sydney has started eating solids and loving it! She didn’t love the texture of pear, but she loves rice cereal, which will really help when she is being babysat. She still won’t take a bottle, but there's formula in the cereal, so hopefully she’ll get used to the taste.
Bath time- body cast style…
Reminded me of this picture of my mom bathing me the same way in my cast.
Drove my mom to the airport today, I’m sure going to miss her. She is such a steady calm in my unsteady world right now. Sure wish I could see her more.
Porter is loving his woodworking class and has made some cool things- pens, HUNT sign and this-
With Carter in a cast, he sure watches a lot of movies and his siblings gladly join him.
We don’t normally allow a TV in our children’s rooms, but we put ours in Carter’s room while he’s in his body casts. He’s more comfortable on his bed, then the couch and we don’t really want the living room TV on that much. The kids have loved it. I love Sydney lying next to Porter.
I love watching babies discover things, like their hands and feet or knees!
I love how she’s cracking up with Porter kissing her.
She’s waiting for it…
More loves from Porter. This girl is adored.
No comments:
Post a Comment