Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year’s Eve

Our peach tree-

20161231_104240

I love her looking at Porter, like- “am I doing a good job?”

20161231_10474520161231_104749

Got to take advantage of the doctor since we reached our deductible awhile back. Sydney was pulling at her ear and I wanted to make sure she didn’t have an ear infection. Today it’s free to check, tomorrow, probably a $160! And nope, no infection, but she loved the tissue paper.

20161231_12353420161231_123542

We went to Brandon and Mary’s home and Trent and Lindsie came, too.

I love our traditional snacks of cheeses, meats, bread, crackers, etc. for dinner.

20161231_17432720161231_175327

This is how you play when you’re in a body cast, either that, or laying on your belly. I can’t wait till he can get out of his cast. He’s a trooper!

20161231_185312

We had fun chatting, playing games and eating. Great way to ring in the new year!

We played this game Jaques Crokinole, which I’ve never played and it was pretty fun.

20170101_004818

No comments: