Tuesday, December 27, 2016

family matters most

Grandma Black passed away and today was her funeral. It was nice to see family.

20161227_10334220161227_10414620161228_18093220161227_105857

All her children, had to document this.

20161227_132722

Then I stayed at Brandon’s house and chatted with Mary, while my littles napped. Laun took our older kids with several other cousins, aunts and uncles, to go ice skate. I’m so glad he got some pictures…

Marlee and Grant

20161227_151606

Marlee’s first time ice skating and I’m glad Laun was by her side.

20161227_162117Screenshot_20161227-210610Screenshot_20161227-210623

I think this might have been Porter’s first time, too? He’s been skating, just not on ice.

Resized_Screenshot_20161227-213513Screenshot_20161227-210454

This was Clayton’s second time and I think he fell less than the first time! He must get it from me!

Resized_Screenshot_20161227-213540Screenshot_20161227-213545

Then we went out for a sushi dinner. I love this group of teenagers.

20161227_194950

It’s been fun having some of Laun’s family in town.

20161227_204724

No comments: