I’m so glad Lucy is here to help, especially with babysitting my littles. I have several doctor appointments during the day (while my awesome babysitters Clayton and Porter are at school) this week. I’m trying to jam in all the doctor appointments I can this year, since I’ve already reached my out of pocket for health insurance.
Who would mind babysitting this cute girl?!
I finally found an orthopedic surgeon in Utah. I think I only went to 1 or 2 doctor visits after my hip replacement, since we moved, so I am long over due. My hips look good and I thought it was pretty interesting to see the clamps, from my tubes being tied on the x-ray.
My right hip is metal on metal, which is no longer legal to put in patients. I guess the rubbing of the metal ball and metal cup can release metal in your bloodstream, lovely. Anyways, my blood levels came back normal, so that’s good. Hopefully it stays that way forever.
I always get a kick out of that washer floating around my left hip. Almost a decade ago, when my right hip was replaced, I had some screws with washers sticking far out of my left hip that really hurt me, so when the doctor operated on my right hip, he took the screws out of the left hip and a washer slid off. They don’t dig around for it, so there it stays. It’s weird because I can’t even feel it.
grandma and dinosaurs
Sydney is one loved baby girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment