Wednesday, December 7, 2016

cutest babies

Carter and his side kick bear chilling in bed.

20161207_101827

Clayton and Porter used to have this massive set of dinosaurs when they were little boys. When they out grew them, I handed them over to my brother Andy, who had two younger boys. Recently, his kids have gotten older and outgrew them, so he gave them back for Carter to have. I put them away and was saving them for Carter. I’m so glad I thought of busting them out for him today. He seemed pretty glum and it was the perfect surprise to lift his spirits. Plus, he had never seen them before, so it was really fun for him. I can’t believe how many dinos lasted, some are gone, but a lot made it through all these years! Carter especially loved the gorilla and elephant.

20161207_12565520161207_125713

He’s drugged with pain meds and tired, he hasn’t been napping that well since surgery. I love how sometimes he’d lay his sleepy head down while playing.

20161207_131049

Look how cute this boy is!

20161207_13125520161207_131308

And it did the trick, he fell right asleep. It’s very rare for him to nap on the couch.

20161207_133732

Sydney is the perfect baby for us. It’s been so nice having the easiest baby during a time where Carter is going through so much. Just look how happy she is!!

20161207_13500520161207_13505120161207_13511020161207_13512920161207_135541

The kids were all excited to come home to the dinos. Clayton and Porter hadn’t seen their toys for years and it was fun for them to be reminded of their childhood. It’s fun to have another one of our boys play with them, especially since Cooper never got to.

20161207_150550

He’s thinking the dragons are pretty cool, too.

20161207_172804

Daddy’s little girl!

20161207_220547

No comments: