Friday, December 16, 2016

let it snow

It was PJ day, but it looks more like snow day to me. Marlee was excited to take her blanket and pillow to school. When I was growing up, we would talk about seasons, but I didn’t really feel like Phoenix had any, so it’s been fun for me that my kids have experienced some of elementary school with seasons.

20161216_151855

When the kids got home they started making a snowman.

20161216_15591520161216_160004

The boys think it’s so funny to throw snow balls at the back sliding glass door. I love how you can see Lucy holding Syndey, so she can watch her siblings. 20161216_16023420161216_160244                                     

                           snow man builders              

20161216_160933

Had to get a picture with Carter in there. Poor boy in a body cast who can’t play in the snow. His cast can’t get wet.

20161216_160914

It’s been so nice having Lucy here to help with Carter in a Spica cast. She’s heading out and my mom’s come and gone, too. It looks like I get to face the reality without them. So grateful for moms who come to the rescue.

20161216_193539(0)

20161216_193906

Sydney likes ice cream.

20161216_195229

No comments: