Monday, December 19, 2016

safe & warm

I think I take way too much for granted. I have so many blessings, that it should be easy to stay positive, but sometimes I’m so negative. I need to do better and see all I have.

Like healthy kids (Carter may be in a cast, but he is healthy).

20161219_08354520161219_083604

The mystery person who ding dong ditched us 2 nights in a row and left a stash of cash. Talk about helping to make our Christmas bright. It’s killing me not knowing who it is, but thank you whoever you are.

20161219_130039

I’m grateful for my husband. He’s my best friend and my greatest gift.

Laun has a good job, that he enjoys and a warm truck to drive in. That dairy sure looks cold.

20161219_145016

We have health insurance.

I’ve been jamming in every appointment we possibly need since we’ve reached our out of pocket a while ago. Here I am at the physical therapist to try to help my back and hip muscles feel better and stronger. I’m hooked up to some machine that sends pulses and stimulates your muscles. I’m buying the smaller version of this machine for Laun, his back will love it.

20161219_160400

My kids have a safe and warm place to sleep at night.

They look like angels when they sleep. I love that Marlee has my old bed from childhood.

20161219_230517

And sweet Carter, who has handled this whole body cast ordeal like a trooper. I love that he’s holding his bear with the matching batman cast. I’m also so so grateful for his amazing orthopedic surgeon who takes good care of him.

20161219_23061320161219_230643

I’m very thankful for Clayton and Porter who serve their younger siblings so much and help me and their neighbors out by shoveling snow.

No comments: