Thursday, July 7, 2016

Sydney’s birth pictures- by Elizabeth Ashdown

the place- Utah Valley Regional Hospital

Hall_color_368

I think Elizabeth (my friend-photographer) got there 10-15 minutes before Sydney was born.

Hall_bw_010Hall_bw_015

2 pushes and she’s here-

Hall_bw_027Hall_bw_028Hall_bw_042Hall_bw_053Hall_bw_057Hall_bw_079Hall_color_080

Only 6’4, tiny

Hall_bw_081

biggest surprise- her red hair

Hall_color_086Hall_color_097

safe in daddy’s hands

Hall_color_101Hall_color_104Hall_color_105Hall_color_107

Her right foot is turned outward, from how it was positioned in the womb.

Hall_color_108

One of my fav pics- Laun holding her hand. She has Turley hands like Porter and Carter, but pretty identical to Porter’s.

Hall_color_115Hall_color_116Hall_color_125Hall_color_126Hall_color_135Hall_color_145Hall_color_161Hall_color_163Hall_color_165Hall_color_167Hall_color_175Hall_color_177Hall_color_209Hall_color_211Hall_color_212

Sydney’s siblings seeing her for the very first time…

Hall_color_217Hall_color_218Hall_color_219Hall_color_222Hall_color_223Hall_color_224Hall_color_225Hall_color_226Hall_color_227Hall_color_229Hall_color_232Hall_color_238Hall_color_240Hall_color_245Hall_color_248Hall_color_253Hall_color_255Hall_color_251

Marlee finally got a sister.

Hall_color_256Hall_color_258Hall_color_261Hall_color_264Hall_color_263Hall_color_268Hall_color_282Hall_color_277Hall_color_286

For some reason this picture makes me pretty emotional. Laun and I with our first and last born children, almost 14 years apart. The beginning and the end.

Hall_color_292Hall_color_301Hall_color_307Hall_color_310Hall_color_316Hall_color_323

So thankful my parents came.

Hall_color_334Hall_color_339Hall_color_341Hall_color_344Hall_color_351Hall_color_352

matching hands

Hall_color_354

My photographer and I swapped. I took her birth photos of that baby she’s holding in her arms and now she took mine. Thanks Elizabeth, I am so in love with these pictures.

IMG958344

No comments: