Saturday, July 30, 2016

full day

I sure look tired here, but I should look this way at the end of the day, not the start!

20160730_07004820160730_071626

Our day started out early. I took mine and Richard’s youngest kids, while Richard, Martha and the older kids hiked Y mountain.

First we went to the park:

I’m loving these nursing covers my mom made. Plus, they go great to cover the car seat, yet still leave an opening for baby to get air and for me to check on her.

20160730_095621

I love this picture of Carolyn & Marlee playing.

20160730_101437

Then we went to the Bean Museum:

Carter loves animals, but at a distance, he gets nervous…even though none of these animals are alive.

20160730_112537

20160730_112736

Then we picked up Martha after she hiked to the Y and back, since the others were going to hike over 9 miles. We went to lunch at Costa Vida.

I love that Richard takes pictures, so I could get some photos of these cute hikers. Porter had a great time and loved finding and eating raspberries while hiking.

Porter, Ben and Mabel

IMG_5488

Porter’s first time to hike the Y.

IMG_5493

They hiked way past the Y and it sure looks pretty in the pictures. Maybe when I’m farther out from having the baby I can take this hike.

IMG_5511

IMG_5513

IMG_5517

Richard told the kids they could pick whatever they wanted for lunch for finishing the long hike. He wishes he would have remembered that these 3 have expensive taste before he promised that, they choose sushi.

IMG955522

Clayton got home from his scout trip at Lake Powell, just in time to join us all at the Provo Rec center for swimming. He had a good trip, but was really bummed that he didn’t catch much fish.

Carter & Clayton

20160730_161731

love my Carter

20160730_165424

I think Sydney pretty much slept the day away.

20160730_170529

And to top off the great day, my sister Laura and her family came in town!

Our boys are only 3 months apart and they sure are handsome.

20160730_21270220160730_212716

I’m so happy to see my sweet Kenley Pearl, I’ve been missing her!

20160731_170813

And I’m pretty sure Laun’s Alaska trip is starting out great.

FB_IMG_1469832904660

I love seeing that smile! He already caught a King Salmon!

IMG950675

No comments: