Monday, July 4, 2016

cousins, hiking & more fireworks

We had a full house last night, of cousins. Ryan and his girls were here and we also had the 3 oldest Johnson boys over. Laun made his amazing whole wheat waffles and the kids had fun playing this morning until everyone headed out.

20160704_084237

We went hiking at Sundance. I’m not sure if it was a 2 mile or 4 mile hike…the sign points to the falls and says 2 miles, but we weren’t sure if that meant one way or there and back. Anyways, I’m getting induced this Thursday, that’s right, only 3 days away and I successfully made it to the waterfall. I may have been slow and worried I would pee my pants (since I never go that far from a restroom), but I did it!

Porter got a snake.

20160704_170342

I love how shaded this hike is. We have done this hike before, but not the whole thing, since it was getting dark, so I was glad to make it this time.

20160704_170402

Made it to the fall!

20160704_17462320160704_17455820160704_17480620160704_17531220160704_175349

What good little hikers we have and big hikers (prego lady about to pop).

20160704_18061420160704_180632

20160704_18501820160704_185025

20160704_185538

Happy 4th!!!

20160704_18560220160704_185620

We did fireworks in our own yard tonight. What a view.

No comments: