Wednesday, July 27, 2016

girls are cute and so are baby skunks

I often find myself taking pictures of Sydney sleeping, she’s just so perfect and little. Plus, it’s easy to capture her little hands and profile when she’s asleep, because she’s so still. And it makes me sad to think that one day I might not remember this time very well.

20160727_10394820160727_103943

My mom is amazing. She sewed this boppy cover (back when Marlee was born) and made me that cute nursing cover laying on Sydney. And I got lots of cute bows from my friend Amanda, which is great, since I didn’t have any left from Marlee.

20160727_12144120160727_133347

Speaking of Marlee, Laun took her to work today and one of the dairy’s gave her a pet skunk (that they de-stunk). Laun got her those boots awhile back and the hat just recently and I think she’s convinced she’s a legit cowgirl. She had a great day.

20160727_144213Resized_20160727_160107

Everyone is pretty excited about this cute little skunk.

20160727_16022720160727_16023320160727_16033520160727_16052420160727_160433

And what a shocker…more sleeping baby pictures.

20160727_16132120160727_161327

20160727_23221720160727_232541

No comments: