Monday, July 25, 2016

beautiful views

  I think the boppy is her favorite place to take a nap, well, other than next to me.

20160725_10413320160725_104251

those hands-precious

20160725_104305

She also loves to nap on my bed. She pretty much likes to nap anywhere but in her bed.

20160725_122021

Since Laun had work off for Pioneer Day, we headed to Mirror Lake, it was beautiful.

The boys fished and fished and fished.

20160725_163455

20160725_165428

I pretty much stayed under the shade with this light skinned baby and took pictures of the scenery and fish catching.

20160725_163812

20160725_172149

20160725_170437

Laun & Carter

20160725_170216

20160725_172322

And notice the wet clothes laying on some rocks in the picture above, those are Marlee’s and that explains why in the picture below she is wearing a blanket.

20160725_172331

 

Sydney likes her baby carrier and I like that I scored an Ergo for only $40!

20160725_172505

This is the infant insert and she falls asleep really fast once she’s in it.

20160725_173209_001

Porter and Marlee found this weird green jello-gummy looking blob.

20160725_173614

20160725_172029

IMG_0353

IMG_0361

IMG_0365

catching fish = happy faces

20160725_172023

20160725_174650

Porter was pretty much the happiest he’s ever been fishing, because he caught a tiger trout.

20160725_17483020160725_195007

Carter looked calm and comfortable in his throne for the ride home.

20160725_200622

These boys have an awesome dad who not only taught them to fish, but fillet too. They are getting pretty good at it.

20160725_230120

No comments: