Saturday, July 23, 2016

hot

We went to the Spanish Fork fair today and it was hot. It makes me wonder how I ever survived living in Phoenix (until winter and then I remember).

The kids went on several rides and Laun even went on this twirling thing with Clayton. Which I’m sure he’ll never do again, since he felt that it was poorly made and here he is spinning like crazy in it. Fair rides are fun, yet freaky. How do you trust something that is put up and taken down over a matter of days? I used to love scary rides, but I’ve kind of lost my thrill seeking since I’ve gotten older. Not sure why.

20160723_101015

Carter stuck to calm rides and he’s always loved a carousel.

20160723_101307

Marlee & Porter on the spin till you puke ride.

20160723_101432

This just made Laun and I’s day, it was worth every penny to see our bigger kids on the boat ride. Clayton kept calm (he has overcome his fear of rides), but Porter and Marlee were hilarious. They screamed and freaked out and Laun and I got a really good laugh.

20160723_102420

Marlee decided to join me and Carter on the calm rides after that boat adventure.

20160723_102927(0)20160723_103937

While Clayton and Porter went on this space ship looking ride. This brought back good memories of me and Andy riding on one of these in our youth.

20160723_104247

We didn’t last too long in the heat, we were afraid Sydney was going to overheat.

Baby snuggles are the best.

20160723_15440320160723_154459

And I’m loving her in these tiny green leggings.

20160723_16481820160723_170022

Carter is still having a hard time adjusting to a new baby in the house, but he’ll always be our baby boy.

20160723_17005320160723_173801

No comments: