Friday, July 29, 2016

Alaska & Turley’s

Laun left for a fishing trip in Alaska with some dairy friends. I was originally planning on going until I found out I was pregnant with Sydney & she wouldn’t even be a month old for the trip. But it all worked out great, because Laun went and is going to bring back some yummy fish and major plus, it’s with work so it’s free! Plus, my brother Richard and his family came in town today (since Clayton and their oldest 2 are going to EFY soon) and they are staying with me. So not only will I not be lonely, but they make the most amazing food and came with a menu and everything. The first thing they did was go to Costco and I’m pretty sure we will never run out of food. I’m so happy they are here and I’m not alone and I’m so glad Laun still got to go to Alaska, since he’s never been. It all worked out great.

My house looks like a mini Costco:

20160729_20251320160729_20251920160729_202527

No comments: