Thursday, July 28, 2016

feeling sort of accomplished and tired

For a newborn, Sydney has slept pretty well, but I’m still tired. I’m getting older and I’m busier with more kids and I’m tired.

Sydney likes to stick out her tongue.

20160728_09481820160728_213438

Our apricot tree is full, so I made some jam today. I canned it by myself, which is a small miracle, and with a newborn, which is a huge miracle. I don’t love canning, but I like the results.

20160728_122923

And now I’m tired, again. But man is it all worth it because I sure love my little Rose. My favorite thing about a baby is that they love me right back, it’s like I can do no wrong. If only I felt that I could do no wrong with all my children and with mothering in general, but for now, when I struggle, I know that I’m Sydney’s world and that makes me happy.

20160728_131252

Laun loves his babies.

20160728_21121320160728_211245

No comments: