Wednesday, July 6, 2016

1 more day

I get induced tomorrow. It’s strange to know that today the baby is in me and tomorrow she’ll be in my arms, crazy!

We got to see Jared’s family today.

Pearce shaved his head like an old man for a 4th of July parade!

20160706_08390720160706_083912

20160706_08393320160706_083951

Then I took the kids swimming.

20160706_112313(0)

I thought I’d try out my new waterproof phone for the first time.

20160706_11520520160706_115339

This kids whole world will be rocked tomorrow. I think I’m having a girl because he always needs to be my baby boy!

20160706_122257-1

The under water pictures were fun, until my phone wouldn’t charge later on and there was water in it! I took it back to Costco and let them know it is not water proof as advertised! After a almost about to have a baby, pregnancy meltdown, I got a new phone. Same kind, just new and I will not trust that it is really waterproof again! I’m thankful it all got worked out. I have to have a phone with my contacts and a good camera for tomorrow!

No comments: