Monday, July 18, 2016

baby’s are wonderful and exhausting

Carter looks like a giant, now that there’s a newborn in the house.

20160718_08121620160718_081618

And now that my swelling went down I can wear my wedding ring again. I should probably clean it though.

20160718_102726

And look who’s umbilical cord came off!

20160718_115121

who doesn’t love the smell of a new baby. Sydney must too, she looks like she’s smelling her hand.

20160718_12305820160718_125201

love the Mohawk

20160718_125211

Grandma Lucy came in town!

We went to Spanish Fork Reservoir for FHE and it was windy, but beautiful. The kids were happy to catch some fish. 

20160718_204155

I love this picture of Marlee and Laun.

20160718_205008

my boys

20160718_205125

And on a side note: I respect any women who has ever nursed, because sometimes it is no fun, like when you get a clogged duct and feel like you might die. Enough info already, but seriously, I feel so sorry for myself that I’m already having issues, she’s only a week and a half old!

No comments: