My cute couch potatoes. I love how Carter is holding on to Clayton’s hand.
My front yard says fall, but the mountains say winter. I can’t believe we are already getting snow on the mountains, but I guess it is November.
I had Porter stand where we could see the snow on the mountain with the fall colored trees, when I picked him up from his little tutoring job. His friends 5th grade sister needed some help with Math and he’s great Math, so he’s getting paid $10 an hour to tutor her. And Clayton just finished up a couple months of a lawn mowing job, he got paid $30 a week to mow two lawns, but is done now, since the grass doesn’t grow this time of year. The same lady, our neighbor, paid Porter to clean out her window wells. I’m really proud of my boys and the little jobs they’ve gotten.
No comments:
Post a Comment