Tuesday, November 3, 2015

that face

I just started doing Zumba at the church. A lady teaches it for free twice a week. It’s a different time then my gym classes and Zumba isn’t offered at the time I go to the gym, so I’m going to try and go. I love dancing. I take Carter with me and he pretty much stares at all the dancing ladies, plays and cries when some kid takes away his toys. He has this thing I love, where he likes to hold a toy animal in each hand. Today it was the horse and cow. He held them on the drive to and from Zumba and they even joined him for lunch.

laun and cat phone 022

laun and cat phone 023laun and cat phone 026

I made enchiladas last night with all the sides. I tried a bunch of new recipes and they turned out pretty good. The Café Rio tomatillo dressing was really good. I not only went to Kickboxing this morning, but then to Zumba, so I think I earned stuffing my face today.

laun and cat phone 027

No comments: