Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving

Ryan and and Kami hosted all the Hall’s for Thanksgiving. Everyone brought wonderful food and it was an amazing meal. All of Laun’s siblings and families were there, except for Jonathan’s family.

IMG_8691IMG_8693

tons of turkey

IMG_8695330346353

Porter & Jacob

350

pie time- 17 total

363401387

horse time

IMG_8709

Carter is certain he needs a horse.

IMG_8756IMG_8716

ranger & cousin time

IMG_8719

Janae walked Carter to see the cows and he fell right asleep.

392

horse play

409411

All Grandkids (except Jonathan’s baby Graham):

420424

I love all these Halls!

428

My favorite picture of the day…Me and Laun.

Today marks the 15th anniversary of our engagement. 15 years ago Laun and I were dating and attending NAU. He took me to his sister Jennette’s home for Thanksgiving. When I fell asleep (the eve of Thanksgiving) he snuck in and placed a wedding ring on my finger. He came and woke me up Thanksgiving morning and I saw that ring and asked is this for real? It was and he never officially asked me to marry him, what a clever surprise. Best surprise of my life and still is.

IMG_8708

No comments: