I love Sundays. The whole family goes to church together (the mornings can get a little hairy trying to get everyone on time), but we usually manage. Laun and I always sit next to each other, it’s one of our things. I don’t have the kids sit between us on the pew, they sit to the side of us. I love sitting next to my husband. Then after church we go home and make delicious food together. Today Laun and Clayton cooked up their pheasant and Porter made egg drop soup, it turned out great. And all I made was some veggies. Then we watched the movie To Kill a Mocking Bird, I was the only one who had seen it, so I was excited for everyone to see such a classic. We had popcorn & fudgy cookies.
And Carter’s horse got plenty of popcorn.
My youngins made some cute stuff at church today. Marlee made a family tree and she got all of her siblings ages correct, she even knew that Cooper would be 8, if he were still here. She was slightly off on her parents ages though. She put that Laun is 77 and I’m 22, our 4 year gap just got a lot bigger. and Carter actually colored in nursery today, which is progress. I got to sub in nursery and be in there with him. I love watching that kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment