Sometimes I forget how great my view is…not just outside of those beautiful mountains, but inside my home. It may be a mess a lot of the time, but come on, I have this view of this cute baby boy everyday. The longest amount of time I’ve ever been away from him was the day I had my hip replacement. I left him with his Aunt Elizabeth in the morning and didn’t see him until the evening. And during this time I still nursed him. He was my longest nursed baby. I broke all my rules with him. Usually I don’t nurse after 1 years old (Marlee was 13 months old-close), but I didn’t stop nursing him until he was 18 months old! Now, he ate a ton of solids at the time, but I still nursed him for usually once a day and started skipping days at the end. He also can’t walk yet, with all his hip issues, so he seems even more like a baby. He came as a comfort to us, during such a hard time in our lives. Carter, my baby, I love you.
Speaking of love, Clayton loves his new indoor soccer shoes that he bought with his very own money, from mowing lawns. I found several pictures of them on my phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment