Friday, November 6, 2015

fun day

I came home from the gym to see Marlee and Porter both in my bed with Laun. Why are sleeping people so cute?

cat phone 025cat phone 024

Carter goes on a lot of dates with Laun and I and todays was Krispy Kreme.

Carter watching the doughnuts be made:

IMG_8295IMG_8298

I love how Carter’s horse and pig are also watching the doughnuts being made:)

IMG_8317

The glazed are our favorite.

IMG_8307IMG_8316

Once school was out we took our kids to the library and then the movie theater to watch Inside Out. It was pretty good, although I’ll have to see it again, since Carter was a little crazy and I missed some parts.

I’d say the kids had a fun day…doughnuts, library, popcorn, candy and a late night. I love Fridays!

IMG_8319

Carter watched a lot of the movie like this: peeking between the seats.

IMG_8320

No comments: