Saturday, November 28, 2015

Oh Christmas Tree

I love the Hall’s tradition of cutting down Christmas trees Thanksgiving weekend.

I think Carter likes holding his daddy, even more than going on a ride in a boom, boom, boom.

IMG_8735446441 

ice skating

455

This picture of Carter sitting by a small tree reminds me of years past with Marlee.

IMG_8738

Here’s Marlee in 2010:

181

And in 2009:

261

Laun’s pretty good at finding the perfect tree.

463467

Jennette sure loves Carter.

466

473

We had lunch-sandwiches and sides.

481

Carter loved sitting by the marshmallow bag.

483

Laun’s so sweet, I couldn’t find my beanie, so he bought me one on the way out.

485

Hall kids-

489

They had a little too much fun throwing snow at me…

499IMG_8742

Lucy with all of her and Mike’s children.

510

And with all their spouses.

517

So sad that we were missing Jonathan’s family today!

Caden and Carter

IMG_8762

We took our truck to Show Low, I’ll kind of miss it, but it will be nice to have 1 less vehicle at our house. Laun built that beauty.

IMG_8766

Carter got all worn out.

IMG_8768

All the adults went out for dinner tonight. I love visiting with all these great people. It was so good to see so much family this week.

No comments: