My blue eyed boy is now my brown eyed boy…his eye color just keeps getting darker.
As I was doing laundry today, I came upon this shirt. This shirt used to be my sister Rachel’s camp t-shirt. I needed some big t-shirts, so she gave me this one, a very long time ago. Over 8 1/2 years ago, I was in my pj’s one night (wearing this butterfly shirt) when we got the dreaded call from Nicu that our Cooper wasn’t going to make it. Laun and I held him in our arms as he passed away. I’ve always thought it was very appropriate that I happen to wear this shirt with such a fitting quote, “Rise to the Divinity Within You”, by President Gordon B. Hinckley. And Cooper did just that. The shirt now is Marlee’s since she begged me for it and she wears it as a nightgown. As I went to take a picture of this t-shirt, Carter put his cute little hand on it and pointed.
Laun is freaking awesome, he took Clayton out of school early to go pheasant hunting. Clayton got 1 and Laun got 2. Way to go!
I asked Laun to get a picture of him and Clayton together and I guess he did, sort of, that is Clayton’s shadow. I’m always glad Laun takes pictures, especially when I’m not there to capture the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment