Wednesday, November 11, 2015

just what I needed

I was so exhausted today. It might have something to do with the fact that I was up at 4:50am to get to the gym. I came home and was falling asleep on the couch. This afternoon I found myself dozing off at the library with my kids! So I got home and went right to bed. While I slept, sweet Laun had the kids clean. When I woke up Laun took me out for dinner, while Clayton babysat his siblings (I love an at home sitter, it has changed motherhood for me in an awesome way), which was great since I’ve been cooking and baking like crazy lately.

We tried out Malawi’s tonight and the food was good…we shared a pizza, salad and breadsticks.

cat phone 044

I love my smiling man. He’s already got a mustache for Movember.

cat phone 046

Then we did a Costco run (it’s like my second home) and got the kids corndogs & pumpkin cheesecake for dinner, they were delighted.

I snapped a picture of Marlee’s recent artwork before tossing it. I don’t hold on to most of the kids work or we would look like hoarders, so I take lots of pictures.

ladybug & zebra

cat phone 049

Tonight I found Carter in Laun’s office…again. He’s in there all the time. It’s darling, but sure hard for Laun to get anything done!

cat phone 050cat phone 053

I love how he’s touching the keyboard and has his farm animals on the desk. I know we are going to miss these days.

cat phone 055

No comments: